Lattner Entertainment is looking for candidates for the following positions:
- Service Technician
Applicants should submit completed applications via e mail to Terry Geurin, Vice President of Operations firstname.lastname@example.org
Provides all aspects of service support for Video Gaming Terminals (VGT’s) and associated equipment in bar/tavern gaming locations within a large geographic area in Illinois.
Key responsibilities include:
- Perform infield service work on a regularly scheduled basis
- Prep, install and remove equipment as required
- Provide on call service support as required
- Troubleshoot VGT’s and associated equipment to component level
- Maintain and manage service vehicle parts inventory
- Establish and maintain positive and professional working relationships with location personnel
- Observe and comply with all company and regulatory policies, procedures, laws and rules
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements Include:
- Must pass background check
- Must have clean driving record subject to initial and periodic review
- Must obtain appropriate state licensure as required
- Past field service experience preferred
- Formal electronics training preferred, commensurate experience considered
Physical Requirements Include:
- Must lift objects weighing 50 lbs or more on a regular basis
- Must have ability to load and unload heavy VGT machines and associated equipment
- Must be able to drive for long periods of time
- Must be able to work standing for long periods of time
Lattner Gaming offers its exceptional employees competitive wage and benefit packages.
Please send completed application and authorization to: email@example.com or mail hard copy to:
Attn: Terry Geurin
4003 Tyler Dr.
Ottawa, IL 61350
These job descriptions and requirements are only a summary and not a comprehensive list of the typical functions of the service technician position. Responsibility and duties of the job holder may vary as required.